If you recently opened Bookshelf and your books are missing, you need to upgrade to the latest version of Bookshelf. Here's how:
- Download the latest version of Bookshelf.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- After installing the latest version of Bookshelf, open Bookshelf
- Click on the Account Menu and choose Update Book List.
- Your books will reappear in your library.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to upgrade. You will not need to re-download your books.
Why must I upgrade to the newest version of Bookshelf?
- This is part of VitalSource's broader security enhancements – like the password scheme and security question updates. They are updating their apps to be more secure.
- This upgrade will protect Bookshelf users and content from current and future attacks and malware.
- We would like all users to run the most recent version of Bookshelf so they can benefit from recent feature releases, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
If the issue persists, please submit a request for assistance via the IATA Customer Portal. Provide the following information:
- Name of the publication;
- Operating system;
- A brief description of the issue, including any relevant error message.
Someone will contact you within one business day.