Redemption code has already been used
Code has been redeemed
- Commonly caused by redeeming the code to your account, but using a different email address to log into bookshelf than the one used when the code was originally redeemed.
- Make sure you use the email address that was used to redeem the code.
Redemption code is invalid.
- It is not a VitalSource Bookshelf code;
- Code was typed incorrectly;
- Code is not assigned to an eTextbook (Please contact support for assistance.)
- Make sure your VitalSource Bookshelf code contains EXACTLY 20 mixed letters and numbers;
- Otherwise submit a ticket as per instructions below.
If the issue persists, please submit a request for assistance via the IATA Customer Portal. Provide the following information:
- Name of the publication;
- Redemption code which can't be redeemed.
- Bookshelf Online (specify browser;)
- Bookshelf app (specify operating system: Windows, macOS, iOS or Android;)
- A brief description of the issue, including any relevant error message;
- The name of the device(s) on which the product has been activated, and the email address that was used.
Someone will contact you within one business day.