You may get the following error message when clicking a download link:
"The information entered is not valid. Total number of activations has been reached."
Or you may get the following popup error when trying to get a new download link from our Download Center:
This means the product key is currently activated on a computer, and therefore the download link will not work.
If you are trying to download the product to a new computer, please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be activated on one computer. You will need to deactivate the product key from the initial computer in order to be able to download, install and activate it on another computer.
How to deactivate the IATA Reader version:
- Start the IATA Reader;
- On the panel of the publication you want to deactivate, and click on the cogwheel icon;
- Click on the Activation tab;
- Click on "Deactivate online"
How to deactivate the legacy version (pre-2017):
- Uninstall the application, then confirm you also want to deactivate the product key.
- Start the application, go to the Tools menu, and select "Deactivate".