For the IATA Reader (2017+)
The the IATA Reader, the component [Microsoft .NET 4.x Framework] is required. If this is not installed, you can get it from Microsoft at the following locations:
- For Windows XP: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718
- For Windows 7 and up: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=49982
For legacy publications (pre-2017)
For the legacypublications, the component [Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework] is required. Starting with Windows 8 systems and up, this is not installed by default anymore, and you will need to enable the feature yourself.
- Go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Programs and Features, and click on "Turn Windows features on or off"
- Find the component [.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)] and turn it on.
Do not modify the ".NET Framework 4.5 Advanced Services" component as it may be used by other applications.
- Try the IATA installer again.